1. My first hair oil on my list the Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, I love this serum it keeps my ends from splitting and gives my hair amazing shine. It also smells great!
2. My second oil is the Biotin Collagen spray mist, now my hair is pretty thick so I don't use this to add thickness but it helps with body and to keep your moving without waying it down with it's oil.
3. My third oil is the Brazilian Keratin Therapy spray mist, this mist just hydrates your hair sooo much it keeps my hair from being dry without it being greasy and stringy which is a huge pet peeve of mine.
4. My fourth favorite hair oil is one that I recently just started using but so far so good I really like it so I figured I'd include it. It is the Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil, they have three different versions they have one for fine and brittle hair, one for coarse hair, and one for all hair types. I use the one for all hair types this stuff is amazing it is so light when I put it on my hands and rub it through my hair it's like air! It gives my hair amazing shine and hydrates it well too, definitely going to be keeping this one around.
5. My fifth and final hair oil is the IC PM Spray Oil, it is an oldie but goodie I have been using this hair oil since I was a young girl getting my platts done for the week (LOL) mama always kept it on deck. It is amazing to spray in your hair when it's getting dry (these colder months coming up) I only use it at night before bed when I wrap my hair I'll spray my ends with it then wrap my hair. When I un-wrap my hair the next morning my hair will be SO silky from using this stuff it is a holygrail. I really reccommend this hair oil to my ladies with dry scalps and dry hair you will not regret buying it!