Sunday, March 23, 2014

Current Wants!

With the seasons changing I of course with many others have a list of "wants" for the new season. I am a little saddened though, I love the Fall and Winter seasons so very much. I think it's because I am a Winter baby ;). I have put together a little collage of the items I have been daydreamin' about lately! What are your Spring and Summer wants this year? Be sure to let me know! Xo
First - an iPhone 6, I know I know it hasn't even come out yet BUT I am in desperate need of a new phone! I need more storage for sure. My next phone has to be at least 32GB, I am a bit of a picture hoarder and my 16GB is not cutting it anymore.
Second - alright I know I said these are Spring/Summer wants but I can't resist I need to get these Tory Burch "Amanda" riding boots before next fall I have to have them they are absolutely beautiful! I am a boot hoarder I must admit, especially riding boots I have way too many pairs but I can't help myself they are so perfect and make outfits a million times easier to put together!
Third - I am a huge Vera Bradley fan me and my mom both love her prints and items. I am loving her new Summer print "Petal Paisley" I would love to have one of her throws they are so soft and snuggly.
Fourth - Tory Burch "Miller" sandal, I already have a black pair and am loving those. I definitely would love to have a tan pair to switch off with! They are so comfortable and you can dress them up or dress them down. Perfect go to sandal during these warm weather months!
Fifth- A Vera Bradley large duffle in of course "Petal Paisley", it is perfect for those weekend getaway trips when you don't feel like packing a suitcase you can easily fit everything you need in one of these and the print is so gorgeous!
Sixth - A Fossil Riley Mini Three Hand Watch, I love Fossil watches I have one now and literally feel incomplete when I forget to put it on some mornings! The warranty on them is great and they are super great quality! I'm thinking I need one with a little gold in it to add some color this Summer.
and lastly Seventh - I am really wanting to try some of the Soap & Glory "Hand Food" line. I always see the handcreams in Sephora and I really want to try a few more of their products, the scent isn't heavy at all very light and very moisturizing which is definitely needed during these warmer months. Dry skin is a no go in the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment